Lufapo Hub history

It is known that on June 21, 1923, the company A Cerâmica Limitada, deeded a plot of land located in Vale Paraíso, Loreto, parish of Eiras, where it would already be built a “house of ground floor, second floor, and attic for offices, residences, and warehouse; a masonry and brick pavilion of a ground floor and three floors for machinery and a house for the power plant. Under construction would be “two pavilions, one for manufacturing faience and another for carpentry.